Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Hello Everyone,

Well the MOA awards are finally here.  Tomorrow night sounds like it is going to be a great evening.  I can’t wait to see if our movies, photos or graphics have won an award.  At this stage we are still looking to have the children travelling in style to the ‘Red Carpet’ in classic cars from 6.30pm from the school car park (unfortunately the weather looks like it might be against us).  I know a lot of tickets have been sold so get there early.  As I understand it once we are there the children will sit together near the front with adults behind the children. This Wednesday is bike safety day.  I will let you know more details as we find out.  Check in with our blog, as this will be the first place I put information as I get it.  The final day for ordering Calenders is this Friday, once again I have put the students Art on the class blog so you can see what they have made.  We have used a green screen photo from our MOA awards work.  Get ordering, quick!  Gala Day is this Friday.  It always amazes me how a community gets behind a school for fundraising events like this.  Keep those donations rolling in.  There is a lot on at the moment so keep checking in on our blog.  It is the fastest way to let you know what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment